Family owned and operated since 1981.
8055 15th Avenue NW
Seattle, WA 98117
Are you ready?
Morgan's prides itself on providing everything required to support the creation of perfect kitchens and
bathrooms. This step may be the most difficult; this is where you decide that it is time to commit to
making a change. If you find you are on the verge of making a decision, come talk to us. We can help by
giving you the information and support you need to get started.
The next step is where top level decisions are made about what you want. Since these decisions are
critical to how well the final design meets your needs we recommend that you really do your research
and seek out help from professionals you can trust.
The kinds of decisions made at this phase might be:
- "I want a ultra modern kitchen with primary colors, that fits in with the architecture of my new
- "I want an updated kitchen that fits in with my arts and crafts Seattle bungalow. I'd love to include
an island that faces the window looking out towards the mountains."
- "I've always wanted a bathroom that reminds me of a Roman bath."
We have the experience and connections to help you decide on exactly what you want.
Now that you have some idea of what you would like, the next step is to figure out how much money you
would like to spend on the project. Here are some general guidelines:
- Complete Bathroom remodel: 6 weeks on average - $2,000-$3,000 (w/o moving fixtures)
- Complete Kitchen remodel: 3 months on average - $10,000-$13,000 (20% of the value of the home
should be invested in the kitchen, cabinets alone average $5,800)
If these numbers are too high for you, still, come talk to us. There may be some "face-lift" options
available that will fit into your budget.
Choose from our huge selection of materials and fixtures to make your design a reality. We have all the
tools and experience required to help you turn all your conceptual designs into detailed drawings that
ensures that your finished project is exactly what you desired.
Whether you are a Do It Yourself'er or have chosen to use a contractor, Morgan's will support this
phase of the project. We can provide experienced advice. We work with our suppliers to ensure the best
delivery schedule available. We work with the best contractors in the region, and would be happy to give
The general construction phases are:
1) Demolition and removal of the old fixtures
2) Make any plumbing location changes
3) Make any electrical changes (move switches, outlets, etc.)
5) Wall coverings
6) Floor coverings
7) Cabinetry and countertops
8) Install fixtures
CLOSED- We thank you for your years of support and hope
you will continue to come to us in Ballard for your Kitchen
and Bath needs.